Single, Saved, and Soul’d Out! Ministry
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matthew 6:33
We are a ministry focused on the unique life situations of singles. Our vision for Single, Saved and Soul’d Out! is to help Christian single adults grow in their spiritual, social, and personal lives and to minister to the needs of all singles. Our goal is to empower singles to help them grow both in Christ and personally, learn to deal with life's downsides, break any negative behaviors and patterns that prevent whole and healthy living, and to learn how to live the best lives as singles that they can, while fostering relationships with like-minded singles. We will glorify God in all we do.
Our primary objectives for Single, Saved, and Soul’d Out! are:
- To establish and promote an information resource/sharing network of like-minded singles.
- To provide a social link for singles to gather in fellowship.
- To enjoy activities that help singles to better understand being a single Christian, and to join with others in social settings that meet their needs.
- To help single adults become integrated into the church ministry and family, help members of the church family see single adults as family members, and provide a forum to address the struggles that single Christians experience inside and outside the church.
- To encourage all single adults to discover God’s purpose for their life as whole individuals through their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To empower single adults by providing opportunities for them to serve God.
Single, Saved and Soul’d Out! is a ministry of the Miracle Temple Non-Denominational Church, Inc., and was formed as an outgrowth of the “Soul Seekin Sistas,” a singles fellowship that was started by a former youth pastor. After our first Leadership Institute in Winter 2013,, the name was changed to "Single, Saved and Soul’d Out!"
Today this ministry is revising its format to include single men. Our founding Apostle, Sr. Pastor Bertha L. Shephard always encouraged the singles of the church to treasure this time of spiritual growth and development and allow the marriage between you and God to become front and center before seeking companionship in the flesh.
Single, Saved, and Soul'd Out meets every fourth Saturday at 3 p.m. on Zoom.
For more information on the Single, Saved, and Soul’d Out Ministry, please contact us at email@example.com.