Statement of Faith
- We Believe that Jesus is Lord.
- We Believe the Bible to be the only Divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- We Believe there is only one living and true God. To Him we owe the highest love, reverence, and obedience. (Mark 12:29; John 14:9; 1:2-3).
- We Believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God and Savior of the world. We affirm His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and ministry. We Believe in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His return in power and glory. He now dwells in all Believers as the living and ever- present Lord. Matthew 17:5, Luke 23:46
- We Believe that all are sinners; that no one can come to the Father except through Jesus Christ; that only by the grace of God can we repent, confess with our mouths and believe in our hearts that Jesus is the Savior and the Son of God; that He gave His life on a cross and was resurrected for the forgiveness of all sin; and that only through Jesus Christ can we attain the gift of righteousness and eternal salvation. Matthew 5:48, Romans 3:23
- We Believe that the eternal triune God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The fully divine Spirit of God inspired scripture, exalts Christ, and convicts of sin. He indwells, enlightens and empowers the believer to righteousness through worship, evangelism, and service. ( 3:13-17; Matt. 28:19; John 1:1; Col. 1:15-16; John 14:17).
- We Believe that following the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, there will be two resurrections: one to eternal condemnation, and the other to eternal life and joy. Matthew 28:19
Statement of Equality
- We believe every human is created equal before God and in Christ.
- We believe God creates each person in the reflection of His image and likeness (Gen. 1:26-28) to have equal dignity as children of our Father in heaven. With respect to God’s creation, we embrace equality, value every human life, and denounce acts of racism, discrimination, harassment, and hate.
- We believe God endows every human life with inherent dignity which must be respected and protected and is the object of the love of God. The teachings of Jesus make this clear. Jesus declared, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 1 Samuel 16:7